Monday, September 19, 2011

Its GREAT to be 8



I can't believe my Tanner is eight!! He is such a good kid. The BEST big brother that Brylee could ask for. He has such a Great Smile and overall is Happy. He makes friends with kids of all ages. He can play with older kids and younger kids very well. He has lots of friends and his teacher at school said he is very social. Just lately he has become a little chatter box and will just talk my ear off, but I LOVE it!! He is a perfectionist, and likes things a certain way and does not like to be wrong. He loves to Play, ride his bike, he's a good helper at cleaning and cooking, & likes to do almost anything besides his reading and homework. He thinks of others and is a smart kid. He cares about people and thinks of others. About a month maybe less he and Brylee were going to a neighbors to play they were gone for a bit and came back and said "Mom no one was home at the Freestones to play, so we stopped and visited with Cora!" Cora is a 90 year old lady whom lives on the street behind us and her husband is in a rest home and she is alone and gets lonely. He thought I was going to be mad at him for not coming home and telling me where he was since he wasn't at the place he told me he would be, but I could not have been more happy with him that he thought of Cora to stop and visit her. I am grateful that Tanner has decided to be Baptized. I asked him why he wants to be baptized and he said "Because it is the right thing to do." I am excited for Tanner to be baptized on my birthday!! That will be my most favorite GIFT this Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment