This was a GREAT Mothers day. We were at the store a week before and Jason said he would be over by the cards. I went over to meet him as he was looking I said you know I would much rather you make me a card or send me a card through our send out cards. He surprised me with flowers a few days before Mothers Day and made me a card. He is so good with words and wrote some very nice things, I love you Jason! Mothers Day this year is a little different as I am going to be staying home and being full time Mom now. Tanner gave me his cute frame he made at school with his nice card. The card he filled in the blank and it was really cute. Although he wrote the following: My mom likes to __________ on the weekends. Guess what he wrote? Clean. I guess that is what we do on the weekends so that is what he thinks I like to do. I told him that is going to change, we will do a little cleaning everyday so we can do lots of fun things. He did write a ? on the weight blank, so I thought that was great that he didn't even guess. Brylee didn't have anything for me and realized this I guess and so when she came out of her room Sunday morning she had a surprise wrapped up in one of her baby blankets and said "Mom this is for you!" I open it to see a bottle of Hand Sanitizer. I said "Wow, thank you Brylee is this for me? Where did you get it?" She said "it was in my bedroom on my bed" I thought it was very sweet she wanted to find something to give me. They made a cute bookmark for me at her daycare that I got the next day. We got a small tiller for Mother's Day/Father's Day, but then decided to take it back as we didn't feel we really needed it. I am just happy with the flowers I bought this week for my yard/pots & more then anything to quit my job and be full time Mom! I worried that quitting my job was only what I wanted and it may not be the right thing the other day, I guess nerves as my last day was approaching but it was a great confirmation to talk with Jason and he assured me it is the right thing for our family and it will all work out. It was good to hear that from him since I have been the one telling him that since he worries so much. I am grateful for this new adventure. Today was my last official working day and tomorrow I will be taking my stuff in and doing the paperwork and etc at the office.
I know Mothers Day is not all about me. The Friday before we had Jason's parents over for dinner and celebrated her as our Mother, Mother-in-law and grandmother. Sunday we had my parents, sister, brother and their families over for a BBQ. It was fun to celebrate with all the ones we love. I am so glad I have an amazing Mother and Mother-in-law!
I know Mothers Day is not all about me. The Friday before we had Jason's parents over for dinner and celebrated her as our Mother, Mother-in-law and grandmother. Sunday we had my parents, sister, brother and their families over for a BBQ. It was fun to celebrate with all the ones we love. I am so glad I have an amazing Mother and Mother-in-law!





I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Mothers Day. I am so excited for you to be a full time mom. It is definitely the right decision for your family. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHappy day and hugs from me too. Congrats on your job transition. I hope its going well. Love ya!
ReplyDelete