I have many friends that I used to work with that I try to keep in contact with two of my good friends Kari & Andrea we did a cook out. We had it at Kari's new house a few weeks ago. She bought a cute house and we cooked hot dogs and of course had smores too. She was so cute she had a few things for the kids to do. Tanner was so hilarious. I think he must have thought they were cute or something, because he was so talkative. We had to even tell him a few times to let us get a word in because he dominated the conversation the majority of the time. It was pretty cute though. I am glad they thought he was cute. Funny we found out Kari's Bishop is Brett and his wife Shannon I went to college with. We thought it would be fun to get together with them next time. It is funny how you find connections of people you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment