Sunday, October 23, 2011

Conference at Bear Lake











It was another BEAUTIFUL year at Bear Lake during conference weekend this year. It is our last camping trip for the year and my most favorite time to go. The guys go shooting guns and hit golf balls into the lake and then go in the kayaks or snorkling to find them. The kids played football, hide & seek when it gets dark, and Brylee learned to do the kayak all by herself. I love the chilling and eating yummy food. I made carmel corn this year as I had been craving it, so thought it would be a good time to make it so I wouldn't eat it all everyone could help me eat it. Leslie and I took our beads and made a few bracelets until the wind kicked up, so we had to put it away. It was a smaller group this year; Darla & Curt, Leslie and her family, Eric and his family, Chuck, Leda & Tim, and us. We took Dylan with us this year and we all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment