Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NO FOOD!!!

This is a pretty EMPTY fridge for us, this is what we came back to after being in England for two weeks.  I didn't even think after our flight home Sunday night that we would need bread or milk.  I guess it will be pancakes for breakfast for the return home meal!!
I sure missed the kiddos!!!  I loved England and could have stayed longer, but could NOT have stayed away from the kids longer, we sure missed them!!!  Now back to real life and the routine of everyday life again!!!  Even though we didn't have a meal to make look what else we came home to see!!!  My Favorite time of year, TULIP TIME!!!!  I was so worried I was going to miss them and my tulips would all be dead, but they were all perfect!!!  Home Sweet Home!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment