Monday, March 5, 2012

Jr. Jazz Basketball


(Coach Casey, Cutler, Carson, Jaydon, Davis, Korbin, Tanner, Dallin, Coach Casey)



Tanner played on the same team that they created for comp in the fall as recreation this year. He and Cutler played up to play with the other boys in the neighborhood on the 3rd grade level. They have had a GREAT year and haven't lost a game, we have one more game left. We told Tanner we would give him $1 a point that he makes and maybe that wasn't such a good thing because we ended up owing him a lot more then we thought we would. It was our thoughts to get him to be more aggressive and it sure worked. We tried to change our minds, but he was smart and said no way, you said $1 a point. The city always does team pictures through a company, but I hate spending the money to get them when I can do them for so much cheaper. I did them for our team this year and I think they turned out really cool. I really do enjoy watching Tanner play Basketball he is really good, he got the talent from his Dad for sure. Grandpa Ray was a great supporter of Tanner this season, I think he only missed one game and that was because he was out of town. Until next season!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great season!! Tanner is a great little player. Davis had a fun time being part of the team. Thanks for the pictures, they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a good time didn't we, I am kind of sad it is over. I need to see your blog, let me know your link

      Delete