Saturday, November 12, 2011

H is for Hayride


Brylee, Austin, Ty, Ridge, Tanner....................Me & my Best Friend Amy

I didn't know JJ Nursery did a free hayride and you also get a free pumpkin. They do a food drive so you have to just bring food to donate to the food drive. Thanks to Amy since I forgot my food, I was rushing as I went to check out an elliptical and in a hurry out of the house because the guy was leaving. I took Jason to look later and we ended up getting it! Yippee!! OK Back to the Hayride, they have the tractors pull a flatbed trailer with hay bails on it and they take you out to this big field of pumpkins, you choose your pumpkin and then get in line for the ride back. They had some fun boards (I don't know what they call them) that you can poke your heads through and the kids had to do that while we were waiting. We went with the Wards, Jason had to work since it was on a Saturday. We had already gotten our armful of pumpkins, but I couldn't resist the fun hayride and three more pumpkins to decorate my cute porch didn't hurt anything, plus that means more pumpkin seeds for me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment