Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!!









I love Halloween and I love pumpkins and all the fun that goes along with the holiday. We grew pumpkins this year and they took over and were out of control, I got some orange, some green, and some combination of both orange and green. I loved having Halloween on Saturday we were able to make more visits then usual and enjoy the whole day rather then just the night. We celebrated all week, Monday the Pumpkin Walk, Friday Tanners School Parade & the Ward Party, Saturday afternoon visits to those we love (Grandparent Rays, Aunt Lois, Aunt Arlene), trick-or-tricking with Connor, Payton, & Bodie, & Party at Grandma & Grandpa Bowens with Chili of course.

2 comments:

  1. Great costumes Bets! Its so fun to dress up the kiddos and see their excitement for the holiday, candy and everything. Congrats on the pumpkins too. Oh, how I miss our garden! Thanks for your note too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute BLOG! Hey I added your blog to my blog list! I hope thats ok! Let me know if you don't want you last name on it!

    ReplyDelete