Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where is Brylee?

It is a mystery when I put Brylee down for a nap, when I go to check on her where will she be? If she is not tired she just gets out of bed and plays and then falls asleep in action. Here are a few of the cute and funny pictures of where we have found her.

My favorite-
In her baby doll Cradle-that just can't be comfortable!


In Closet a couple different times!


Chillin in her Chair with her Baby!



In her bed, WOW, surrounded by her babies & sitting up!



On the floor a few times surrounded by her toys!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. If I'm not right with my kids, they just play and never go to sleep. I need to be doing something different! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy that is awesome. Brylee is a doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet heart! That makes me miss my little Savannah. She's not so little any more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were so hillarious! Thanks for the laugh, she is such a cutie! I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cradle shot - what a cutie! I think it is great that you have capture all these fun pics of her sleeping - it made for a priceless post. We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! This is such a fun age! Good job capturing it. Let's get together this month for a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sequence. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete