Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our new home


We have moved and we love our home, our first week at our new ward was on Sunday. Tanner was excited to meet his new friends, but when we asked if he met any new friends he said no he didn't meet any. I guess it is hard at church since they don't let you talk so much. He is always saying who can I play with mom who can I play with. We still have many boxes to open and I still have not found a few things, but I will eventually I am sure.
Tan the Man has found fun in building a hut with all the boxes we had. He found a box he liked and then had to find another to build the chimney. Then he could not figure out how to keep the door shut when he was inside, so we found a bungi to solve the problem.
Bry is quite the climer she loves to climb on whatever she can, but still refuses to walk on her own. She can make a mess. She has quite the strong personality, if you know how quick she came at birth, she is exactly that, when she wants something she wants it now, or you hear it. She is so much fun and we love the adventure she gives us.

The kids play together so well, and they just love each other. Bry sure lets us know when she is being kissed too much though.

1 comment:

  1. Tan the Man can come play with us anytime. McKay and Maggie would love it. I can not wait to see your house, I am loving it from what I could see in your pictures. I love all the built in shelves.

    ReplyDelete